Saturday, November 13, 2010

I ♥.....

I'm totally loving a few things right now - thought I'd share......

Summer salads with YUM dressing! - they are SO more delicious than unhealthy stuff - I just seem to forget!!!   Tonights tea (for me) was.....


[caption id="attachment_128" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="chicken ceasar salad - YUM!"][/caption]

 

These bronze stiletto heels..... I bought these baby's for my wedding and never wore them - but I'm loving rocking them out at the moment!!  Looking forward to them featuring in my outfit at a friends wedding soon!

[caption id="attachment_129" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="oooooohh, ahhhhh!"][/caption]

Belated birthday cards, and gifts..... one especially made by my precious friend 'Rachel Kate' - check her out and her awesome makings - right here > http://www.stephengartonismyhero.blogspot.com/

What's even better - is it perfectly (I mean ABSOLUTELY perfectly) matches my heels!!!! AND will go great for the wedding~!



[caption id="attachment_130" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="gorgeous hand-made clutch..."][/caption]


So, for this wedding, I have a borrowed dress, my stilettos and thought - I need a bag - but money is a bit tight, didn't really want to buy one - and looksee above - YAY!! 

I love how God knows the little things that are important to us, and uses other people to meet them.  It wasn't a need - just a nice touch that I wished for.  He wants me to look good - and appreciates my effort.  Totally love His finishing touch to my outfit....

This baby is a sure hit for me right now too....



[caption id="attachment_131" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="to check on 'progress'"][/caption]

And lastly (maybe best of all) another birthday gift - this incredible book.  An autobiography by an amazing man, who preaches to crusades with millions (YES millions) of people in attendance.....  what a journey



[caption id="attachment_132" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="real life - incredible story! thank you mummy & daddy in law - I know you believe in me..."][/caption]

What things are you loving in your world???


No comments:

Post a Comment