Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 9/30

So, for the official update - today is day 9 of my 30 day challenge.  I feel fantastic!

[caption id="attachment_121" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="I'm surprising myself! haha"][/caption]

I have taken to a small notebook, left on my kitchen bench - for anyone to peruse at any given time (especially the hubby).  I write down each food item that passes my lips through the day.

Want to know what - IT WORKS!!!!

I don't even think about eating one biscuit (let alone 5) - because I know I will have to write it down - and then anyone in my house, or visitors, could read it at any given time.  Aha!!  I think I have found a way to make the goal easier to achieve.

I have rowed 4 times - I'm rowing around 35 minutes straight now.  I cycled 10km the other night - WAS AWESOME! 

I do a weekly weigh, and measure the basic points, bust, waist, tummy, hips, butt, thighs & arms.  Everything is smaller.  It is amazing that my arms are - because they've been the thing I struggle to shift fat from - so to be different in a week is awesome!

I have lost weight, fairly quickly - but I know that a decent amount of it was fluid.  So, have 21 days to go, and around 4kg. hmmmmm.

I've also decided I will join my lovely friend Jacksta-B in training for the tri-woman coming up in Auckland in April.... check her out here http://jacksta-b.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-gone-and-done-it-now.html.

That is, provided I am not expecting no. 2 by then.  Yes, that time has come.

Perhaps I'm turning into one of these people my father nicknamed "psychologically disturbed" - when we watched them as a kid sweating it out in the hot summer sun for miles and miles. ;-)

Might try a run one of these days....

2 comments:

  1. whoop whoop! I think I might need a food diary...I am a 5 biscuit eater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do this notebook thing to! Well done sounds like you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete