Monday, November 8, 2010

'Moments' I'm totally digging!

Ok, I'm totally digging a few things right about now....  so I'm just taking a "moment" to appreciate life....

 


[caption id="attachment_99" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="our baby birds, are learning to fly!"][/caption]

Our lawn is really long at the moment (thanks to a broken lawn-mower) - but there is a carpet of gorgeous yellow dandelions!!  How I love spring!



This fine piece of fitness equipment....

[caption id="attachment_101" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="mmmmm hmmmm, my rowing machine"][/caption]

By the way - today is day 6 - did 35 minutes of rowing plus some core exercises.  See here http://arnaliseharris.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/my-30-day-challenge/ if you don't know what I'm talking about.

The aftermath - from special moments, with a special group of young people - where their lives were changed forever....
 


And learning... (well trying to) the art of photography....

[caption id="attachment_105" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Just dawn...... at the youth camp"][/caption]

 

2 comments: