Monday, October 18, 2010

Spring time....

So I've been pretty sick this last week.  Lousy when you have a 1 year old who loves to sit down, be tidy and quietly play indoors wreak havoc, destruct anything within sight and be outside all waking hours.

We did get outside one evening to kill some time before bed since daddy was out.... we found some pretty cool stuff

[caption id="attachment_19" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="a whole tree, just like this"][/caption]

If you asked my hubby - he'd tell you that he "wouldn't like to be a plant in my garden when I've got loppers and secateurs in hand".  Well, I recently did a bit of  a huge cut back pruning in my beloved garden.

After finally getting some well deserved sun - the worse for wear plants are looking amazing!  

[caption id="attachment_20" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="my aloe vera plant.... flowering!?"][/caption]

anticipating late summer harvest..... if we don't sell by then.

[caption id="attachment_21" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="feijoas! YUM!"][/caption]

the little explorer



[caption id="attachment_23" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="hibiscus....."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_24" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Our "pet" birds... busy nesting... and fighting of mynas"][/caption]

And this face........

[caption id="attachment_25" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="my cheeky girl"][/caption]

She certainly makes a dull week full of life!

1 comment: