Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I'm Loving....

Just a few pics from some of my most recent ventures....  (a few from a couple of weeks ago).

I'm still recovering, so most of these are things I can do at home...

Home-made finger paints, feathers, glue and beads..... as well as leaves and herbs for brushes...



The finished product....



 Washing up with warm bubbles and towels (we almost had more fun with the water)



Turning balls of wool into this.....



which included the first ever booties I've made -

and - these -



 latex gloves... confession is - I've been a bit freakish since being sick - so I have used these for some things (like eliminating my house from 5 bunches of old flowers from hospital)....

windy, cheeky and rugged fun -



ps. it was a warm sunny day when we did this

x

3 comments:

  1. great job on the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the art! Glad I found your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art - and you are looking fab! Hope all is well - will catch up soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete