Friday, April 29, 2011

A few favourites....

You know you must be feeling healthier when you get back into things you love doing......

Like baking sweet treats and decorating them - for my lovely mumsie's birthday



Lemon cupcakes.....



Lemon butter cream icing (mum is a fan of lemon)



Pretty plates... and pretty decorating....



I also tried doing this... first time ever



My mum-in-law is the most amazing woman to learn from for bottling/preserving etc.  We got given a STACK of apples recently, and I had to do something.

It took time, but was a simple process.  Looking forward to the super quick apple crumbles etc to come as a result!



Of course, I had to throw one in of the sidekick.  She's pretty cute I reckon.

x

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get my enthusiasm for baking etc back
    They all look sooo yummy and your special helper Darn Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - loving the apples! (and the sidekick).
    And we love lemon too...
    Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute sidekick! My mum's like that too with the bottling - it is SO good to have in the cupboard! My fav are her Feijoa's!!

    ReplyDelete