Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weekend in the City!

oh the life of a mum!  I've been exhausted lately, no exercise being done here this week.  Miss 1 is running a fever today.

At the moment, I'm surrounded by people with desperate needs - and my heart of compassion longs to reach out and touch them all.  If only I was a super-woman.

On the weekend, we had a much needed trip away - and saw some beautiful things.  Highlights....

[caption id="attachment_175" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="My husband's client built, and owns this marina"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_176" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="a beautiful day for a child-less meander..."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_177" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="I snapped this of the city from a moving vehicle..."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_179" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="a beautiful wedding...."][/caption]

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="the simplicity, was breath-taking"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_178" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Istanbul street pizza... Turkey in Auckland City"][/caption]

 
 this very available, handsome man, is my brother! (in law)


[caption id="attachment_181" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="I found these people.... hitch hikers....?? hehe"][/caption]


 

Summary, YUM food, great company, special family, high-rise hotel, adventures - just the two of us... good times.

[caption id="attachment_190" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="he hates it when I snap pics... I do it a lot"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. You looked stunning Arna! Praying your little bubba gets better and you don't feel burdened with all that's going on around you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great in that strapless number!

    ReplyDelete