Thursday, December 9, 2010

I ♥ my extended family....

Family is a beautiful thing.... these two cuties live a good 7 hour drive from us now.  I haven't even met the wee man yet.  That doesn't mean that I can't gloat - in being the aunty of two of the cutest kids on earth....

[caption id="attachment_200" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="My nephew Jacob"][/caption] 

[caption id="attachment_201" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="My beautiful niece Hannah"][/caption] 

[caption id="attachment_202" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Isn't he lovely..."][/caption] 

[caption id="attachment_203" align="alignnone" width="232" caption="cuddles..."][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I love Hannah - she really is a cutie! You'll be happy when you get to meet Jacob huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes!! :D Christmas is coming!! eeee. and squishys....

    ReplyDelete