Friday, August 5, 2011

Some sweet loves.....

Celebrating a special ladies' (my mum-in-law) milestone birthday - filled with LOTS of very unexpected treats & surprises (and sneaky texts between me and my father in law!) ;-)




Wooly hats and fun times with my girl (after being apart for nearly a month!)


Getting my mop chopped (after about 9 months of no cuts) - and in quite a different style to what I normally would.  I love it!  Thanks mum for minding the TWO kiddies!




Very gorgeous and hand-crafted wee pressies coming in the post, from beautiful and clever friends - check her out here


I'm also loving.....
  • YUMMO meals friends are cooking us while we're busy with bub
  • Some VERY encouraging words in cards from some thoughtful friends who know my loves!
  • being at HOME!  it's amazing how long ago everything seems now that I'm back
  • That my once "only" child has taken becoming one of two AMAZINGLY well!
  • Being a family again!
Ahhh, (insert giant sigh here) life is feeling pretty good again.

7 comments:

  1. Love your hair Arna-Lise, a very yummy mummy!!!
    Glad you are enjoying your time with your precious ones!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously LOVE your new hairdo! What an awesome post Arna. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! What a good life you have now! So pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you happy and smiling!! :) love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a fresh haircut - it looks ace! And yay for great friends and family to have around you :-)

    ReplyDelete